View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2024, 05:13 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Muffledstone Tides (vm)

- Sootkit -
StC - He/him - 25 moons dead

That meeting was a mess. A disappointed sigh escaped the tomkits maw, he'd have to do something or other about the entire thing soon, but to give himself some time to think and plan, he figured this would do some good. Hopefully this time Riverclan will actually have a medicine cat with some manners and respect. Sootkit sat on the shore once more, the same place he waiting for Springpaw (springlight?) two moons ago. The new medicine cat should materialise on one of the nearby stones, with his call already sent, he just had to wait now.

Mistyshard. He felt like he knew her. I mean, he knew everyone. But he felt like he knew her. After all, she was an apprentice when he was alive. Stars. Thats weird. Only a pawful of cats, including Birdsnow, were alive when he was. Two high ranks, one after another. Weird.

[ @starry - misty, not sure what herbs she already knows, but soot knows sorrel, raspberry leaves and foxglove. Sorry for the short starter! ]

Character Bio's | Tracker/Finder
sootkit: worldweaver 1, herbal knowledge 1 - silverkit: go with the flow, beefed up 1