Old March 11th, 2024, 07:25 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: The Shadowledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Bleedingkit
Shadowclan Kit | He/Him | 6 Weeks | Just a Scratch

!!!!! The other kit was talking back to him!!!! Not just ignoring him!!!! This had to be the kindest kitten ever Bleedingkit determined and he grinned at Fogkit talking and tried to inch closer only to display just why he had his name.

You see, wobbling meant falling and the little bit of movement was enough to accidentally make the little golden bengal eat dirt.
He was up fast though! Honestly Bleedingkit didnt even seem concerned he face planted into the dirt hard and had bit his own tongue, completely un-noticing of the pain he should be feeling, and instead grinned through the small trickle of blood that was stopping quickly anyways.

Continuing as if nothing had happened the wobbly little kit grinned up at Fogkit and chirped a happy "Miss Tiger your mom? Cool! Miss Tiger's nice, brought me here from Rosa-not-your-mother who's mean and here great! New but great." Fogkit was lucky to have Miss Tiger as a mother, she was so much better then Rosa had been given she'd seen Bleedingkits wobbles but didnt snap at him and even let him play with her tail! She was big and strong and chased off mean Rosa and even gave the kitten a name and a new mom!

"I gotta mom too. Uuuuuuhhh her!" A little golden paw pointed over to where Lostspark was wrangling some of her other kits "New nice fire Mom!" Large blue eyes tilted as the tom cocked his head at Fogkit, curious. "You know lots, white stuff is interesting. Can you tell me new stuff, any stuff?" Fogkit was obviously a genius so maybe he could inform Bleedingkit about this new place so the baby wasnt so confused all the time.

Fogkit

shadowclan/riverclan kit | he/him | 7 moons | albino
purrks; kitty softpaws (inactive)
tags; -

Fogkit watches the little kit with curiosity. Although, he supposes this kit wouldn’t know where Fogkit came from, being so much younger than himself. Then Bleedingkit begins to wobble and Fogkit tilts his head. Is he ok-?

”Ah- are you ok??” Fogkit leans over, examining the kit. Well he seems alright… His eye looks ok. Then Fogkit spots the blood dripping from his mouth and he screws his face up. ”Uh-“

”Dawnstar? Well, no she’s not my mo- wait, Rosa-what-now?” How can a kit talk so fast? Let alone with a bleeding mouth? He’s never met anyone named Rose-whatever. And Dawnstar is NOT his mom. Just a mentor-figure. If anything Slytiger is his dad, Dawnstar just likes him.

Then the kit gestures to Lostspark, and he slowly blinks. ”Her name is Lostspark, not fire- and my name is Fogkit, not white stuff,” Fogkit huffs. “And I don’t know that much. I don’t know what you don’t know, except the names of people apparently.”