View Single Post
Old October 23rd, 2017, 07:00 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Welcome To U.A! (Sign Up!)

@Role
OMG YESSSSS!!!
haha ive been wanting to do a MHA rp for forever! aaaggghhh thank you!!!

name:: Era Fumei (literally means 'Error Unknown')
sexuality:: pansexual

quirk:: Glitch - whether he intends it to or not, his body will glitch, or become pixelated
- this can allow him to 'glitch' through walls, ceilings and even the ground itself. if he isn't paying attention he can end up stuck in such places, like the times he's lost in his thoughts and ends up halfway through the floor, but once he realizes he's stuck he can fix himself back to normal.
- at times he appears to teleport, but that's just his image lagging while he's still moving. it doesn't stay in one place for more than a few seconds
- his pixelated parts and after-images are not tangible.
- when he gets excited, angry, flustered, etc, his body will start to glitch sporadically.

additional information:: Era is a pale, slender boy whose delicate limbs and features make him seem like he could break with a single hit. he has white hair and pale silver eyes that reflect the colors around him. he's friendly and kind-hearted, but he's also incredibly shy and gets flustered easily, though whenever he's in his comfort zone he loves to laugh and have fun with pretty much everyone. he's a good boy so he's not one to sully other people's names or break any rules and gets uncomfortable when confronted with such notions.

he's my only one for now, but i guarantee there will be more sooner or later ^-^

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light

Last edited by mochi; October 23rd, 2017 at 09:15 PM.