View Single Post
Old October 22nd, 2017, 09:17 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Welcome To U.A! (Sign Up!)

Dear Student,

It has come to our attention that you show magnificent abilities in your Quirk. If you don't know, for some reason, a Quirk is a superpower humans were granted with long ago. Over 80% of the world's population has a Quirk today. Some use their powers for technology, some for business, some for fame, and some use them to save people. That is why we are calling you. Come to U.A. U.A. is a highschool full of students training to be pro heroes! We have all sorts of students. Fire-breathers, telepaths, and so much more! If you would come join us, it would make our day. Just fill out a few things down here!

Name:
Sexuality
Quirk:
Additional Information:

We look forward to learning more about you <3!

Sincerely,
Portia.

As you read this letter, your body shakes with excitement. You have always wanted to be a hero! You rummage through the house for a pen, and sign your form. There! Off to the post office! What you don't realize is that a dark force lurks at the school.

Rules

•No over powered Quirks, such as killing on touch. Yes, it is a possible Quirk, but I won't allow it.

•Make your characters 14-18 years old. U.A is a highschool! ^^

•I will roleplay every teacher, so don't worry about it!

•Add appearances in a spoiler below or above the form. Any picture is allowed.

•Semi-Literate

•WCO rules apply!

This is obviously based off of My Hero Academia! Spoilers may be included, be warned.

Name: Ignatius Firth (or Iggy)
Sexuality: Straight
Quirk: Ignarius was born as an embodiment of fire. He can do almost anything with his fire! Odd enough, fire can put out his fire. Fight fire with fire they say.
Additional Information: Ignarius's entire body is engulfed in flames. His skin is a dark red-brown molten rock, and fire surrounds his head. (Much like Heatblast from Ben Ten XD kinda based his appearance off of Heatblast. So look HeatBlast up and that's what he looks like. Just in a school uniform.)

Name: Beauty Bliss (she much rather prefers to be called Beaut.)
Sexuality: Straight
Quirk: Beaut is an empath. She can sense the emotions of others by touch. She can also manipulate emotions through contact. Using her Quirk makes her ache in certain areas. If she manipulates love mostly, her stomach will ache. If she manipulates anger, her hands and head would ache. Sadness makes her head hurt and fear makes her whole body hurt. Joy doesn't make her hurt at all!
Additional Information: none.

Last edited by Role; October 22nd, 2017 at 10:49 PM.