Old July 20th, 2017, 04:58 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusniffles View Post
((Oml, okay then)) @CandyFlossCat @Pengu @Weeping

Lynxkit's senses came back to her as she awoke. Because she was a newborn, she couldn't hear or see what in the world was going on. Suddenly, terror filled her mind as she was engulfed in cold, wet water. She flailed around, trying to scream, but only bubbles came out of her mouth. She took a huge breath in to scream again, but water rather than air filled her lungs. Her throat and lungs began to burn furiously, and Lynxkit flailed in pain and panic, having no idea what the heck was going on.

A ragdoll tom burst into the Nursery, his eyes filled with panic and determination. The kits! I can't let the kits die! He dove into the water, paddling with strong kicks, and grabbed the nearest kit, whom was Honeykit. He surfaced and flung her on his back. "Hold on as tightly as you can to my scruff!" He screeched, before diving again and grabbing Lynxkit by the scruff. Surfacing again, he tried to move, but with both kits dragging him down, he could only stay afloat. He closed his eyes in despair as he let the current take him, wherever it would go. As long as these tiny newborn kits stay alive...
Honeykit was calm before cold water flooded over her tiny body. Her lungs burned as she breathed in water in attempts to mewl out for help. Her head slightly bobbed above the cold water as she managed to let out a shrill mewl. Honeykit flailed her tiny legs, unable to know if she was swimming correctly. She dipped back below the water, again inhaling water as she tried to mewl. She didn't give up, still flailing her limbs.

Honeykit mewled, doing as she was told as her tiny claws sunk in, clinging for life to the tom. She let out tiny mewls, occasionally coughing. She couldn't see, since she was less than a five sunrises old, she wailed as loud as she could with the water in her lungs, the comforting warmth of her sister and the air that filled her nose comforting her slightly.