View Single Post
Old December 25th, 2016, 09:54 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
Wildpaw had guessed right, russetswirl was the new leader of riverclan. This filled his heart with joy, since he heard good things of the tom before, he was a great friend, and a good pal in patrols. That's was what his mentor told him at least. He couldn't hold a shuffle of paws of excitement.

He then heard his friend shout the leader's name, and quickly tried to mimic the gesture. "Russetstar! Russetstar!" he chanted in his honnor. To be honest, he didn't know the tom himself, nor much of the other warriors, but he only heard good of him, and he was chosen by starclan, the ones who the clans fought for recently, surely it was a great leader for riverclan. A smile crossed his maw, and he turned to moonpaw. She, too, had a warrior spirit, and the sense of honnor as well. She was younger than him, yet she was so far ahead of him in matter of training. He'd have to double the pace if he was to stay at her level.

She was now talking to him again. She seemed to mean something, but then changed her mind. He looked at her expression, trying to find what she meant to say. He had gotten worried for her lately, she seemed to have something crossing her mind every time, daydreaming or murmuring, and very often she started conversations about strange subjects that she shouldn't worry so much about. But again, she's always been like this, so this sudden change of mood seemed normal, again. "Earlier?" He echoed. She didn't seem to want to go on with that, so he let it slip for this time. "No idea. But I know they'll pick someone good." he meowed to the she, secretly praying that it would be his mentor, spiriteddark. How neat would that be if his mentor became the deputy?
"About earlier, I rather not tell you in front of everyone." Moonpaw mewed. She pressed her nose into Wildpaw's fur, "Anyway, Spiriteddark would be cool." Moonpaw mewed. She clawed the ground beneath her. She began to get annoyed with everything. It felt like ants crawling around her pelt. She got up, looking around at all the cats. Well, you are starting to get annoyed with your clan huh little Moon?
Yeah, just get me out of here...
The voice led her away from the other cats, to a small part of the territory.