View Single Post
Old October 10th, 2020, 08:07 AM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

Bump Policy: Every three days.
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: (Private) Whew! What a ride!

@Beck

Lilian sighed in relief, no one came running out at the sound of the breaking twig, so she was safe to continue her mission undisturbed, as she turned around once more and faced the forest, her heart skipped a beat.
She was actually going in there! She had always been told as a kitten not to go into the forest alone, and basically not go in at all, but here she was, yet again defying orders.
Lilian expected a lump of uncertainty or something, but all she felt was spite driven passion, she inhaled the chilly night air and began her trek.

A short while later, Lilian was walking in the forest, trees rose up like fences around her, blocking her path at times, and making new ones as well, it was all quite confusing.
Soon enough, she reached a expanse of grass and heather, she had heard that this was called a moor, and that swift-running cult cats ran wild here, fighting savagely over the smallest chunk of food. Therefore, She felt a bit uneasy as she stepped out into the open expanse of tall, golden grasses and purple flowers, carefully following a small animal trail along the way. Even though her plan was to become mate to one of these cats, she was terrified that she would come across an especially mean one who would tear her to pieces. Shaking the horrifying image from her head of her remains surrounded by a puddle of red, she trekked on, occasionally stopping to check for scents of incoming cats, friend, or foe.
After walking for a short while she suddenly heard a strange yelp, it sounded quite like that of those noisy dogs who lived near her but more feral, hostile even, the fur along her spine quivered.
Suddenly, a skinny coyote burst from behind a clump of grass and towards her, Lilian ran for her life!
Off she went, no longer caring if she was or wasn’t on a distinct path, eyes wide and fearful, she plunged on, fear quickening her heart.
Hopefully she would outrun the coyote, or some miraculous savior would come, either way, she would be happy!

(Here you go, just perhaps have him scare it off, the coyote is rather small and cowardly it’s just desperate, I know desperate ones can be the worst, but if faced with a almost equal opponent it will back down.)