Thread: Pokémon: Unite
View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2018, 04:46 PM

Default Re: Pokémon: Unite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

(Oh, sorry! Yes, Mega Evolution will become a very important part in the future, if the roleplay survives that long XP)

The Kahuna grimaced as he realized the truth to Kai's words. There was a very large risk that Lunala would be persuaded by Solgaleo and change sides, but he was going to have to take that risk if he and the Sun Raiders were going to save Alola.

His eyes drifted to Damien, and he nodded. "I understand. Uh, Damien?" he added to the other trainer. "We'll be just a moment, if that's all right."
Kai walked far enough from Damien to make sure the teen wouldn't hear them and spoke. "I have contacts at Aether and I've heard they found something new about Necrozma... It can fuse and create a whole other pokemon, they spoke about it being able to turn into a new form using either Solgaleo or Lunala, and I was told only the name of a third, mysterious form, my contact calls it 'Ultra Necrozma'..." He said, a worried look on his face. "Both Lunala and Solgaleo being the same strength... You know just as well as me that this could last for years, and in not even a year, Solgaleo will have more than enough time to take out all of Alola, so we'll need something stronger, but to get it, we're risking our lives..." He added with a sigh.

((Good, if you want me to, I could have Kai use it first when needed. :3))

Last edited by Gone; January 23rd, 2018 at 04:48 PM.