Thread: Pokémon: Unite
View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2018, 02:58 PM

Default Re: Pokémon: Unite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

Fraye nodded as he listened to the guys in front of him speak. "Interesting. But I can't say much- many trainers have started from Kalos. Very popular place, I hear."

He turned to Damien and grinned again. "As a matter of fact, I do.Lunala's in our home base." He didn't motion to where the base was, not wanting to give his home away to any Lions who might happen t be listening.
"Well, Hoenn isn't Kalos, so the species are still different, I had a Hoenn starter and I went there to beat the champion, and got another prize, considering I wasn't gonna stay there, Steven still wanted to reward me with something and I sure didn't deny that, because I probably wouldn't be where I am today." Kai said and smiled at the Kahuna, the only different ball he had on his belt was an Ultra Ball, the others were normal Pokéballs. He then returned the Type: Null and placed the Pokéball on his belt, he gave him a confused look. "Then it's better not having me close... Because Lunala isn't a pokémon... It's an Ultra Beast, and Null would probably go crazy if they met." He added.

((Will Mega-Evolution be allowed in the future?))