Default Re: The War Zone Dogs[sign-ups]

Name: Midge
Rank Desired: Hunter

Love Interest: Open
Mate: Open
Pups: Not yet

Appearance:
bam
Midge is an average sized Blue Merle Australian Shepard, with thick, glossy fur, and large patches if blue, white, and chestnut, and a few patches of black. Her ears are bent halfway, and she does not have a tail. She has startling pale, icy blue eyes that can both be enchanting and haunting. Midge bears a thin but fit build, which enhances her hunting skills. She is quite quick on her feet, though perhaps not as quick as a Great Dane or Ridgeback. Midge is not a very feminine dog, and does not mind if her pelt is tangled or dirty, and couldn’t care less about her appearance.

Personality:
Midge is a kind dog with a rough outer shell. She’s not very friendly to newcomers and has slight trust issues when it comes to meeting new dogs. She’s a very brave and loyal dog, and puts others before herself always. She’s a bit snarky and sarcastic, but kind and protective once you get to know her. She has problems with anxiety, and constantly worries about others and thus takes it out on those she doesn’t know as well. She’s rather hard on them, and gets into fights and arguments quite easily. She’s not defiant though, and will cease her arguments if the Alpha orders her to stop, though Midge takes orders from few else.

Other/Plot Ideas:
For a love interest, Midge might not like them very much at first, and it may take a long time for her to feel anything towards them. I’d like her love interest to be lighthearted and funny, and perhaps try to help her see the happier side of life, rather than fear everyone?
@Suspiciousmindz
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da

Last edited by meraki; December 25th, 2017 at 08:39 PM.