View Single Post
Old March 2nd, 2023, 04:43 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Victory or Death

I finished Butterflybrook's page for the sole purpose of linking it, thats it haha

Form
Name: Butterflybrook
Age and ranking: 32 Moons + Warrior!
Reason why you would like to join: Okay so basically, Butterfly is very anti-authority. Really, she'd rather not live in a world with a tyrant, would hope ShadowClan would stop being so... ShadowClan-y. Obviously, along with that, I'm super open to her getting punished (by Dawn or other), or her throwing herself under the bus in certain circumstances, because uh, Butterfly would be considered a rash, reckless driver in that perspective. She doesn't care at all about the outcome of things that revolve around herself, more of a kitty to dive headfirst into something without thinking about the consequences beforehand. On a different note.. Butterfly also constantly works towards pissing off her over-protective permanent queen of a sister, for absolutely no reason at all, and if Dappledleaf finds out about this she'd be really really annoyed haha. LASTLY, hey I can see Butterfly trying to convince Sagepaw to join their cause, because she's his aunt and being that one 'cool aunt, bad influence' is kinda how she rolls.
Are you looking to be One of the Three?: Sure
Character page(or brief character run down): Coughs
Other: Hello, you're amazing because I said so
Mention me: @Leafí

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.