Old February 12th, 2018, 02:25 PM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Bored.

Bored.

Was what the tom felt, it wasn't like he wanted to be bored. More or less he had to take it easy because of his shoulder. Which right now, he was starting to dislike. Usually after a battle you should be happy to just calm down a bit. However, Snowpaw didn't feel like that. He was on edge, anxious. When was Snowstar going to make a move? He was growing restless among the camp, snapping at unlucky cats and saying sorry after. Snowpaw buried his face in his white paws, a loud groan sounding from his mouth. His tail swayed back and forth in a quick motion. His side felt better from visiting Caliapaw, yet that only put him in a worst mood. His ear flattened to his head, he had to worry about Owlstorm. Them was always a problem but not at the same time. Snowpaw learned that every cat shard the clan's problems. Even kits. "Starclan, why must you do this to me?" He said, lifting his head a little. He was making a fool out of himself. Snowpaw was used to doing that, already being the clan's clown. A joke. His shoulders slump once again. With a huff he rest his head on his paws, staring ahead of him. Trying to force his body to relax. Yet his paws itched to run but that had a chance of reopening his shoulder wound. Now, he didn't really care about that but he didn't want to return to that dreadful Medince cat den. Snowpaw still felt sick to his stomach from recently visiting it. Someone had to save him from this boredom or he was going to die. He was sure of it.

@Ravenfang
Morningscar padded over to snowpaw. “Hi snowpaw.” He meowed. (Sorry it’s short, but I also need to tell you that if i can I want to change snowpaw’s mentor because I just relised that I made a mistake, I accidentally signed goldenstream on as fernpaw’s mentor. And goldenstream just got hurt while training fernpaw, I will make one of my older ocs in thunderclan, be snowpaws mentor if you want.)

It's been so long since i was active on here.

Calypso was, and always will be, the 2018 Smallear to my speckletail!

Regards,
Blueberry