View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2018, 08:04 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Louder than words

Name: Hoot

Age(approximate): 9 moons

Role: Friend

Personality: Hoot has been on his own since the moment he could survive without his mother. He barely remembers her as she left him so young. With no litter mates and no parents to keep him company, Hoot has grown used to being alone. Actually, he prefers being by himself. This tom enjoys spending time alone and reflecting. You'll often find him laying across and tree branch and gazing into the sky. He is very, very cautious around other cats. He knows that he won't be able to depend on anyone but himself, so Hoot isn't one to trust others easily. Hoot has encountered many different types of cats and learned that you'll never know what type of cat they are. After being tricked, betrayed, and used, Hoot declared that he'd never let another cat into his life without putting his walls up. Inside his walls, Hoot is a very kind tom. He loves to play and adventure outside of his territory. He's affectionate and -really deep down- wishes for a friend or someone that he can truly trust with his life.

Description: Hoot is a lighter colored Abyssinian. His fur color is an orange-ish brown with hints of dark brown on his tail and around his face. He's small and slim like a WindClan cat, but the muscles underneath his pelt compare to great tree-climbers like SkyClan cats. Hoot's eyes are a yellow-green with hints of brown. His fur is soft, short, and generally well-groomed.

Other: @Raindancer

Questions: I hope it's alright that he's my newest character and has barely been rped

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic