kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: A Crow Call in the Darkness [PRIVATE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperkins View Post
Crowpaw
[ @Viper2008 @~Fierceclaw~ ]

The Dark Forest... She hadn't heard of this place, but Fangstripe seemed nice enough. Raggedtail gave her the willies. As she listened, she let her fur fall against her pelt; so they really meant no harm, well that was good. As for training..

"But why would you train cats here if they're given mentors? Or is this the place we come to train and I'm just behind on the news..." Mostly muttering the last part to herself, Crowpaw was more than hesitant to tell these strangers her name, though they claimed to be nice. Wait, wasn't she dreaming? "Hey wait, if this isn't Starclan, though I think I had already figured that out, what are you guys? Are you dead too?" Her voice lowered slightly as she spoke the question, as if she were afraid of someone hearing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fierceclaw~ View Post
~Raggedtail~
Raggedtail stared at the she-cat. She did seem curious but nervous as well. “Yes, we’re dead but this place is better than Starclan. If you’re in the Dark Forest, that means you’ve got some courage young one. I’ll let Fangstripe explain the training to you.” He meowed, sitting down and wrapping his ragged tail around his paws.
"We are like the better Starclan, we are the strongest cats that were ever alive, and as for the training, we pull certain cats we see possibility in to thise place to train extra, and to make you one day be a Dark Forest warrior, and always be remembered for your greatness & power." Fangstripe explained, in a fake sweet voice that was very convincing. (Sorry to leave ya'll like this but im leaving WCO for an unknown period of time... maybe just continue like Fang was never here..)
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~