View Single Post
Old July 10th, 2017, 10:27 AM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
The apprentice turned her head to look around at the area that they now were in as her mentor explained that this was the clearing right outside of the camp entrance. She looked back to Brightfluff as she listed the places that they would be exploring and that they would try hunting afterwards. “Sounds good to me!” Newtpaw purred, leaping off the log to place herself next to the warrior. “I can’t wait to learn all of our territory and hunt to feed some hungry mouths.” The she-cat remarked, swiftly padding after her, having to take more steps than the older she-cat because of her legs, but overall, Newtpaw kept up to speed with her, glancing at the occasional flower or tree as they passed them. This was the first time she had seen these things in her lifetime up close and so far out in the territory. The grass was soft and damp under her paws and it occasionally brushed across her belly. The forest showed the evidence of the recent rainfalls that had fallen not that long ago.
(sorry about not replying, I got sick.)

"Stop here, and look. You can see part of the marsh." Brightfluff explained, flicking her tail in front of them. Through the pine trees, you could clearly see the edge of the marsh. "What do you scent?" She asked gently, any response would be okay. Brightfluff shifted her paws, moving out of a particularly wet spot where she was. She looked at Newtpaw, smiling confidently at her apprentice. The warrior was doing what her mentor had done for her, show the territory and ask what the apprentice can smell. She still didn't feel all the way confident, but she was mostly. This was a new experience for her as well as Newtpaw.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it