View Single Post
Old July 8th, 2017, 11:34 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

The deputy tried to keep his pace steady as he heard Darkclaws, despite wanting to slow down. Forcing himself to slow down slightly, he took a breath in, calming himself slightly. Then he forced himself to jerk back to attention. Forcing himself to keep calm now, Goldeneye started to sprint once again, this time listening to Darkclaws. It was almost as if he was an apprentice again, and it was almost nice. He was gliding on the ground now, or, at least, that's what he felt like to him. This was definitely better than what he had been doing, and he could almost forget what he was supposed to be doing.

But he couldn't. Goldeneye had a clan to save. He couldn't forget what he was doing, or risk the end of Shadowclan. "Thanks!" He called quickly, focusing on getting back to camp. Tempestjay better have gotten some kits and queens out, or else things would not turn out well. The deputy was panicking, and he couldn't exactly deny it. But he had to force himself to stay somewhat calm, or else the terrible idea that Shadowclan would be washed away forever would come to his mind once again.
Rasberrybubble started to sprint towards camp," I hope my precious Eclipsekit is safe..." she half-fretted sprinting towards camp," Atleast Eclipsekit can brag to the Riverclan kits that he saw the territory..." she sighed (she's a part-time queen part-time warrior)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here