View Single Post
Old December 25th, 2020, 06:57 PM
Hehe I exist

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: A Darkening Forest

Forestpaw took a surprised step back. She had not been expecting the rough voice that accompanied the former Riverclan warrior and now dark forest one, yet the words that accompanied the voice were even more surprising. “Oh! I have potential? Really!? But I’m just another Thunderclan cat! One in a million....plus I’m not even clanborn! ” Forestpaw exclaimed slightly puzzled as to what this cat meant. “And ambition me!? No...sorry I think you have the wrong cat.....I mean I’ve never even wanted to be leader! Unlike almost everyone!” She continued with a sad chuckle. It was obvious the 8 moon old molly didn’t think much of herself...perhaps even though low of herself. As she processed Pikefang next words she let out a gasp and her eyes widened. “Oh! Oh! Oh! I’m so, so sorry for trespassing Ms! I-I didn’t know! I don’t even know where I am! Oh! Oh! OH!” She squealed out having a mini panic attack. Oh no! Oh! Oh I feel so bad! How could I repay this cat! Oh and how can I get home?! Oh! Oh! Oh!
( @Larkstripe )