View Single Post
Old May 23rd, 2017, 04:02 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@tawny~

The ebony warrior grinned widely as his two daughters became apprentices, and grinned even wider when he found out that he was going to be mentoring one of them. He stepped forward and touched noses with Alurekit, his green orbs danced with pride. Their mother wasn't there to see this, and he didn't know where his son and other daughter went, but he was proud, and he planned on showing the two you get molly's this, he planed on smothering them in his love and pride. He took a step back and moved the younger next to her sister, positioning himself right in between them. He lowered his head and whispered loud enough for only the two of them "Your mother would be just as proud as I am." he purred as he focused his attention back upon the leader.
@starfall
Runningpaw, not Runningkit, was proud. Very proud of herself, yes. But the question still boiled in her mind, a question, so bright, not even StarClan themselves probably couldn't see it. She had a serious gaze as she faced her father. "Dad...where did mom go.., and my other siblings?" She asked, her long fluffy black tail swishing, this question was a serious one that has been on her mind ever since her mother and her two siblings had disappeared. Where did they go? Are they well? Why would they leave? These questions continued to bubble in her mind as he waited for her father's response. She needed answers, now more than ever. Where was her mother. why had she left, so soon before her apprentice ceremony. She wanted her to see it! This upset her, the more she thought about it, and angered her. Why would mom leave like this! Did she not love me anymore!? Her ears went back against her head as she thought about it, and the more that it scared her. "Does she not love us anymore?"

Last edited by seasalt; May 26th, 2017 at 11:08 AM.