View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2017, 07:28 PM
customer service above

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: S T R A N D E D {All Welcome}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice_X View Post

( Essentially everyone's characters are realizing the crash, coming to, and surveying the rubble and ruins. At least, that's the best way I can put it in brief. )
Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post

(thx)dragon didnt find anything worth something.she got up and said"thanks for the help!"and started running into the forest and jumped into a tree and hug the bag holding the bow which she took out along with the arrows and qither.and ran into the forest out of view.
Jack was bashing stone together hoping to make something that could help make fire. After a while of doing this (and bashing his fingers) Jack procured a small fat sharp rock from his hard work. He could now make a fire! He used the rock to make a hole in a small piece of wood the he took a bendy srick he had found while getting reasources. He took dry grasses and but them against a flat rock. He cut the hem of his shirt to make a little string then wraped around both ends of the bendy stick. He grabed his tiny pocket knife and whiltled another stick that was pretty straight so that it had grooves that could fit the string. He had made a fire bow! He got straight to work. After countless tries he had done it! He had made fire! He gathered rock and made a key-hole shaped rock nest around the fire. He fed the fire with new hope in his heart. Julian was still looking out when he saw a glow in the woods. He ran over to it in intrest. He found Jack sitting near by it "JACK!" He yelled. Jack looked up from the fire.

OMG MAMATADDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!