View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2017, 11:43 AM

Default Re: S T R A N D E D {All Welcome}

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wild Moon~ View Post

Wild didn't move.
"Wild," Melody whispered, shaking her. "Please wake up."
Wild opened her eyes a little. "..... M.... Melody..." she said, almost too quiet to hear.
"You're alive," Melody said, tears still running down her face.
"Melody..... Wh-Where are we?" Wild asked, her voice a little louder than before.
"An island.... I think," Melody replied.
Wild tried to sit up, but flopped back down. "Ow," she said.
Melody couldn't help but smile. She picked Wild up and carried her to the beach. She then went to the suitcase and took it to Wild.
Wild had finally managed to sit up, but it still hurt.
"Wild, where did you put the first aid kit?" Melody asked.
"In the main compartment. It couldn't fit anywhere else," Wild replied.
Melody nodded and took the huge first aid kit out. They had stocked it up well, even though all they had planned to do in London was camp for a few days and hold a concert. She took out the roller bandages, one of the two bottles of rubbing alcohol and the ointment. She then began to bandage Wild's legs. When she was finished with that, she grabbed ridiculously huge bandages they got just for fun and used two of them to bandage Wild's face. She bandaged a few other cuts and then she was finished.
Wild had held still the entire time. "Now it's your turn," she said, and began to bandage Melody's leg. When she was done, she checked for other injuries, but could only find a bruise on her head. "Dang it. I knew we should've brought the cooler," she said.
"Yeah. You have a bruise too," Melody replied. "Maybe the cooler would've been a good idea." She sighed. "Well, at least they aren't too bad."
"Agreed," Wild responded.

Sher-sher looked through the rumble and finally found her father's camouflage hat under a huge piece of the plane who knows what part it was but Sher-sher was happy she found her father's hat. Abigail was right behind her when Sher-sher yelled,"My dad's hat!!" and she ran over and tried to pick up the giant plane part that was on the hat but couldn't."Abi! Come help me!" "That doesn't look very sa-" "Just help me!!" Sher-sher yelled at her and Abi helped her pick up the plane piece and Sher-sher grabbed the hat but earned a huge cut on the start of her arm to her elbow from grabbing it. "Ugh!" Sher-sher said when she cut her arm but didn't cry or seemed worried about it but rather annoyed. She put on her fathers hat and walked out with Abi worring about the cut. "That's a pretty nasty cut! Let's go wash it on the beach ok?" Abi told her worried. "Whatever." Sher-sher replied annoyed her friend was caring about her so much. When they got to the beach they saw two girls seemingly younger than them. Abi wondered if they were ok and walked up to them,"Are you girls ok? You seem to be hurt. Anything serious?" She asked holding Sher-sher's arm that was still bleeding.