View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2017, 09:05 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: S T R A N D E D {All Welcome}

Melody woke up to the smell of blood. She sat up, ignoring the headache she had, and looked frantically from side to side. "Wild!" she called out. "Wild!" As she called out for her sister, she looked at the scene: she was in the wreaked plane. All around her, jagged bits of metal scattered the interior of the plane. Above her, there were long, jagged openings. She saw that many of the other passengers hadn't survived. She got up, ignoring the pain in her leg, and hobbled forward to grab her backpack. It hadn't flown far. She went through an opening, and began to search for Wild. She found her plush wolf ears and tail on the sandy ground in front of her. She put them on, hoping Wild would recognize her.
On a sheet of metal, there was a purple suitcase. A few feet away, on a bed of golden flowers stained with blood, there was a girl. Her long hair was spread out, and she wore brown tabby cat ears and tail. Two cuts ran down her face, deep enough to scar but not overly serious. There were many other cuts that required more attention.
After 5 minutes of searching, Melody still couldn't find Wild. She wouldn't give up, but she was expecting the worst at this point. "Wild!" she called out, tears forming in her eyes.
The girl stirred a little, but couldn't respond.
Melody sat down, letting the tears fall. She remembered the lyrics to a song on Youtube and whispered them to herself quietly.
"Knock Knock
"Who's There?
"Not My
"Laughter
"I Am
"Drowning
"Falling
"Faster
"Racing
"On The
"Tracks The
"Answer's
"Just A-
"-Nother
"Shattered
"Flower"

The girl stirred again, but still couldn't do much.
Melody looked up, as she had thought something moved in the woods. Spotting the suitcase, she ran towards it, the lyrics to the song in her mind. When she made it there, she smiled. It was the right suitcase. She looked around, but didn't notice the girl at first. When she spotted the girl, her eyes widened. "Wild!" she exclaimed, running over.

(If the below is unacceptable, please tell me.)
If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)