Thread: March Gathering
View Single Post
Old March 7th, 2022, 08:51 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: March Gathering

-->Ebonyfang<--
The shadowclan warrior walked right behind his cousin, glaring at the Thunderclan cats. They better not do anything stupid. If they did he hoped he could be the one to do something to then. He liked hurting cats more than he evee did in these past coupld moons. It was like the old medicine cat he once was was gone. He was a warrior for a while now and he was loving all the freedom he now had. Sitting down where he can still see the Thunderclan cats he waited for the resy of the clans to arrive.
-->Possumpaw<--
The thunderclan apprentice moved behind the Thunderclan warriors, wanting to stay as far away from them as he possibly could. They made him feel uneasy and he wasn't afraid to talk back to them. He wasn't afraid of anything. Possumpaw say down near the back his furless rat style tail swished from side to side. His eyes showed he was alert.
// both open \\

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do