View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2017, 02:13 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by seasalt View Post
Now Flarekit was interested. Really, really interested. Who wouldn't? Any kit would want a freebie to be out in the territory without getting in trouble. And with the leader too, that was awesome. Well, okay in Flarekit's opinion. He was her brother, so.. honestly it wasn't that impressive. Maybe just a little bit. Her amber optics gleamed a bit as she heard what her older brother had just said. "Out in the territory?" The fluffy she-kit repeated, interest in her tone. She was a troublesome sort, and had often thought about sneaking out all by herself, which she hadn't tried just yet. But she did peek out every now and again, and then was ushered back into camp. This was an opportunity that she couldn't decline. She wouldn't get in trouble if she was with Blazingstar, and she would be safer with the leader than she would be alone, afterall, since their was animals that probably would want to hurt her, which she didn't want.

Blazingstar felt rather happy now seeing the interest the she-kit had in exploring. It ran in the family after all. "Yes, out into the territory, silly," he responded, his whiskers twitching a little bit. He began to turn towards the entrance, his paws taking smaller steps than normal so that she could keep up. "We won't go far into the territory or our mother might shred me, but, I can take you to the top of hill where you can see all the other territories," he explained. It was his favorite spot in Windclan. He could see the forest, the ocean, Skyclan's territory in the distance, every part of their own territory. All of it. It was stunning and it was the only spot he knew of in all the clans that could do that. He'd love to share that with Flarekit. It would be a story she could share to the other kits. She'd already know what clan was where and perhaps one of the clan scents. It really depended on the way the wind was blowing there. "But we have to start moving," he finished, his paws leading him towards the entrance, matching pace to whatever Flarekit was going.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL