View Single Post
Old July 31st, 2017, 08:49 PM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
"Reminds me of you and Splashheart." Roarclaw admitted to Blackstorm as he headed after the two, amused. "Or Fox and Honey."
"Or Honey and everyone." Blackstorm pointed out as he followed, whiskers twitching in amusement.
"True that, brother."

##

"Nah," Foxthorn waved his tail, not looking up. "Im gonna sling-shot 'em at Bubblestep." It was his favorite prank - Grab a leaf full of berries, tie two ends of a vine to a couple trees, and use it was a slingshot to hit someone with them. Oh, it never hurt them - It just got their fur stained for a while. Like Roarclaw's. Glancing after his brother, he smirked to see Roarclaw still had a tinge of blue staining his chest, then looked down at the berries, snickering.
"You will not." Snowstar objected, flicking her tail at her brother's shoulder. The Siamese was settled beside the Tom, paws tucked neatly under her, and Honeyfur on her other side. "Go visit Splashheart or something. Dont go messing with the new deputy."
"But I visited Splashy yesterday." Foxthorn objected. "If I go every day i'll start smelling like those otter-cats." A smile grew on his face. "'Sides, I have to do one prank on her, like I did you. Trust me... Totally harmless."
"I wouldn't do that if I were you," Turtlesong shook her head.
"I've practicality shared a nest with Bubble my whole life," Nightshade nodded in agreement. "She comes off as someone who can handle things, but one slip and she'll either claw your face off or get so emotional you'll feel the guilt for moons."
"Unless you give her a squirrel or shrew," Turtlesong purred. "That'll make her forgive you instantly."