View Single Post
Old July 31st, 2017, 08:30 PM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
"Lets go!" Blackstorm said eagerly, nearly bouncing on his paws. That's one thing that had never changed about him - Blackstorm liked hunting. He liked showing off his skills.
Roarclaw rolled his eyes, dipping his head to Bubblestep. "Lead the way,"

##

Foxthorn nosed a few berries onto a leaf, smirking faintly as he glanced over toward his brothers, eyes landing on Berrystep, and his smile widened. He would love to play a prank on the deputy. A harmless prank. Snowstar would probably kill him, but...

Foxthorn smiled to himself, nudging another berry onto the leaf. Maybe when she got back from whatever patrol it looked like she was going on. Foxthorn didnt really like patrols. He loved hanging out with other cats, but he also liked time to himself... To plan more pranks!
"Me?" Bubblestep blinked.
"You are deputy, genius," Tinyclaw rolled her eyes. "or should I get Mother to help you?"
"You don't have to be so harsh," Bubblestep flinched, eyeing Tinyclaw curiously before heading for the entrance.
Tinyclaw sighed "whatever," she padded after her sister.

##

"You going to crush the berries into the mouse bile supply?" Nightshade asked as he approached Foxthorn.
"He'll probably slip them into someone's nest again," Turtlesong sighed before she glared at Foxthorn.