View Single Post
Old July 31st, 2017, 05:23 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stario View Post
"Perfect," Bubblestep smiled, then turned to Nightshade and Turtlesong. "Why don't you two go find Foxthorn or something. I need someone to gather some water for the elders."
"You got it sis!" Turtlesong purred, scampering passes her.
"You've totally got this," Nightshade bumped her shoulder before following Turtlesong.
"I guess we can head out now," Bubblestep turned to look at the others. "if you're ready that is."
"I've got nothing important to do," Tinyclaw shrugged.
"Lets go!" Blackstorm said eagerly, nearly bouncing on his paws. That's one thing that had never changed about him - Blackstorm liked hunting. He liked showing off his skills.
Roarclaw rolled his eyes, dipping his head to Bubblestep. "Lead the way,"

##

Foxthorn nosed a few berries onto a leaf, smirking faintly as he glanced over toward his brothers, eyes landing on Berrystep, and his smile widened. He would love to play a prank on the deputy. A harmless prank. Snowstar would probably kill him, but...

Foxthorn smiled to himself, nudging another berry onto the leaf. Maybe when she got back from whatever patrol it looked like she was going on. Foxthorn didnt really like patrols. He loved hanging out with other cats, but he also liked time to himself... To plan more pranks!

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust