View Single Post
Old July 31st, 2017, 04:53 PM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
Blackstorm had been quietly laying beside the warriors den, stretched out lazily beside Roarclaw, head on his paws, eyes shut.
Roarclaw sat in silence, watching his brother with a small frown. The gears in his head were turning, thinking deeply. Was Blackstorm someone he could trust after everything? He wanted to. StarClan knows he wanted to. Blackstorm had been his favorite brother when they were younger. But now.. The Tom was brought out of his thoughts when he heard the voice of Bubblestep - The new deputy, and Roarclaw's ears pricked, head swiveling around.
Blackstorm cracked his amber eyes open, sitting up. "Now what?" He grumbled, licking the fur on his chest and shaking his fur out with a sigh.
"Be nice." Roarclaw glanced at him, amber eyes meeting his brother's identical ones, allowing his golden tail to flick lightly over his brother's ears before standing and trotting forward, giving Bubblestep a warm smile as he ducked his head. "Yes, Bubblestep?"
Blackstorm shrugged, giving a yawn as he followed with a lazy flick of his tail, blinking back the sleepiness in his eyes.
"Oh, goodness," Bubblestep felt her fur heat up. Was this newfound respect something she'd have to get used to as well? She cleared her throat, trying to stay calm. "Tinyclaw and I were about to go on a hunting patrol. I would really appreciate if you would come along."
"Why me?" Tinyclaw asked with a snort.
"Because you've been in the camp for three days straight," Bubblestep rolled her eyes.