Old July 31st, 2017, 04:27 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stario View Post
@Random Melchester
"Bubblestep!"
Bubblestep turned, her eyes shinning as Nightshade approached her. "Hello, Nightshade."
"Congratulations on deputy," Nightshade smiled, flicking his tail across her shoulder. "Who knew a pint sized little bug would get that title?"
"Hey!" Bubblestep's joy quickly turned to annoyance. She glared up at him, tail fluffing.
"I'm kidding, I'm kidding!" Nightshade purred. "I'm happy for you. Your my best friend, remember?"
"Bubble!!" Suddenly, Turtlesong crashed into her littermate, Tinyclaw approaching moments later.
"Turtlesong!" Bubblestep exclaimed, pushing her paws against her sister's muzzle. "Get off!"
"But I'm so happy for you!" Turtlesong purred, rubbing her head against Bubble's "deputy is a big responsibility you know! So," she climbed of and let Bubblestep stand. "What are you going to do first?"
"Pardon?" Bubblestep blinked, then it hit her. Her entire life and responsibilities just changed. She had no idea where to start!
Nightshade must have noticed, because he spoke up. "How about leading a patrol?"
"A patrol!" Bubblestep nodded, "good idea. I could lead a hunting patrol. But who with?" She began scanning the area, until her eyes landed on two toms in particular. "Roarclaw! Blackstorm!"
Blackstorm had been quietly laying beside the warriors den, stretched out lazily beside Roarclaw, head on his paws, eyes shut.
Roarclaw sat in silence, watching his brother with a small frown. The gears in his head were turning, thinking deeply. Was Blackstorm someone he could trust after everything? He wanted to. StarClan knows he wanted to. Blackstorm had been his favorite brother when they were younger. But now.. The Tom was brought out of his thoughts when he heard the voice of Bubblestep - The new deputy, and Roarclaw's ears pricked, head swiveling around.
Blackstorm cracked his amber eyes open, sitting up. "Now what?" He grumbled, licking the fur on his chest and shaking his fur out with a sigh.
"Be nice." Roarclaw glanced at him, amber eyes meeting his brother's identical ones, allowing his golden tail to flick lightly over his brother's ears before standing and trotting forward, giving Bubblestep a warm smile as he ducked his head. "Yes, Bubblestep?"
Blackstorm shrugged, giving a yawn as he followed with a lazy flick of his tail, blinking back the sleepiness in his eyes.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust