View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2018, 04:30 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Treefright flicked his tail,” First off, you wouldn’t know my mentor, and secondly, if I explained, I’d bet in a rabbit’s hare of time you would get yourself a new mentor because you’d judge me.” He meowed calmly No way am I telling this kit excuse for an apprentice that I was trained in Thunderclan scared of trees, living under the trees. Especially with the tension between Thunderclan and Windclan. he thought flicking his tail casually.
Fallenpaw blinked with a flick of her ears judge you..why would I judge you?? Oh this gonna be interesting then she just smiled and shrugged
" suit yourself . And besides why would I judge you? Your as normal as any other windclan cat . Well as far as I can tell . But now this is only making me even more curious " she meowed she didn't understand why he would think he would be judged by her. She yawned and looked around with a sigh she felt her stomach rumble and looked over at the kill pile she spotted two plump rabbits near the bottom and licked her lips she looked back at her mentor " you hungry? Cause I see two good sized rabbits over at the kill pile I can go get em " she meowed with a smile

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )