View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2018, 10:21 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Dawnpaw layed down next to the elder, at one point in time she’d have been concerned about ticks and fleas jumping onto her, but she didn’t allow herself to think about it,” I still am grieving my father...and ofcourse...my way of grieving is lashing out at my friends and insulting my mentor...I may never recover.” She meowed sadly.
Sorrow gripped his heart as the elder laid his tail over the apprentice's shoulder. It was a comforting gesture, though there was a hint of hesitation as Acornfall seemed to space out for a brief second. That would make sense. An apprentice grieving over their lost kin. It had been a while since he had thought about his own father. "I'm sorry Dawnpaw. I don't know what to say." He admitted, his gaze somber as he ushered the prey forward. "Here, let's eat..." Taking a small bite, the tabby turned his gaze away to stare back at the clearing. He could console her with talk of his father, although that may not help cheer her up, and even worse she may not even want to hear it. It was decided then; he would wait to say anything more on the subject unless it was prompted. Turning back to apprentice, he took another small bite, tearing away the tender flesh. Food always made him happy, hopefully it would help to cheer up.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; January 22nd, 2018 at 10:22 PM.