View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2018, 07:01 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
An instant later, Thistlepaw was once again sent sprawling as he collided hard with his mentor, headfirst. He felt more than saw her get thrown backward by his aimless charge. He ducked in his legs as he fell and tried to roll, ending up on his feet. Dizzy, and jarred by the impact, he got into a crouch and shook his head as he sneezed a cloud of dust from his muzzle. Now here they were, facing each other, and poised. The little grey tom's eyes narrowed as he crept sideways, slowly closing the distance between them as he waited for his opportunity to spring, or to defend from her attack.
The two circled each other for a few moments, each sizing up what possible moves the other would use. Ambercloud was ready to leap, but to put a few twists on it that he hopefully wouldn’t expect. Yet as she sprinted out of the crouch and pounced for her apprentice, she got caught on a long-dead tree root that was sticking out harshly behind a clump of grass, where she hadn’t seen it before. The poor she-cat got slammed onto the ground, knocking the breath out of her. In a desperate attempt to not get caught underneath Thistlepaw, who would surely arrive in a moment or two, she rolled over as far as she could, unbreathing.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯