View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2017, 01:02 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Shadowclan Deputy Applications!

Name: Pinekit//PinePaw//PineWish
Sexuality: straight
Appearence: Ginger she-cat with bright green eyes. Smaller than most she-cats.
Personality: PineWish seems fairly plain on the outside, but this is where it gets interesting. When it comes to being a warrior, PineWish isn't very violent or strong or even that courageous at all but she is wise and curious. She would rather solve disputes by talking rather than physical fighting. PineWish can be clumsy but doesn't let anything hold her back. The She-cat is thoughtful, gentle and caring (very much like a queen) and sometimes likes to spend time in the nursery playing with kits and telling them stories. She thoroughly enjoys having an apprentice to be responsible for. She is happy and has a smile on her face most of the time, and always has time for every single one of her clanmates (and duties of course)
PPD: 8.15 but honestly it depends how many replies etc. I get however I am online everyday

Roleplay example: PineWish sighed. "If you will not return the prey you caught on our territory, then we will have to take it back. If we can't convince you first." The ginger she-cat's green eyes were sparkling in the sunset. She had to add that last part on because she didn't want to have to physically fight another patrol, let alone a ThunderClan one. "Too late, we're already convinced...that we're leaving with your prey." PineWish growled-something she never did, not even when kits were climbing all over her. "I didn't want to have to do this but...we must defend our territory and it's prey...ATTACK!" she cried as she unsheathed her claws. The small patrol of cats flooded out from behind her, white teeth showing, eyes blazing with anger. Soon enough, there was yowling and screeching, the sounds of bones crunching and the stench of blood-but the blood wasn't her enemies', it was her own patrol. PineWish leaped onto the back of a large stone grey Tom and sank her claws in his shoulders to get a grip, then attempted to bite his neck, only to then be thrown off. The ginger warrior got back up and this time tore the ear of a ginger tabby Tom. Next she found herself biting the tail of a brown she-cat and biting her shoulder. PineWush ducked out of the way as another brown cat charged towards her. He fell, rolling over and exposing his belly. PineWish took the chance and scratched up the warrior's chest and stomach. Eventually, The ShadowClan patrol had to retreat, leaving the stolen prey but luckily no cat had died on her watch...

Why Goldenstar might choose them: for her motherly/maternal instincts and how she is a very down to earth, relatable cat.
Plot ideas?: I defineatly want her to have kits...
Anything else?: She is the only she-cat in her litter and was the runt. She has a weaker immune system (she gets Sick more often and catches illnesses quicker/easier)

Last edited by NightWarrior4Life; September 21st, 2017 at 01:26 PM. Reason: Roleplay example and PPD