View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2017, 09:56 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Shadowclan Deputy Applications!

Name:
Fogpelt

Sexuality:
Straight

Appearance:
Ref//Ref//Ref

Fogpelt is a tall, muscular molly with wide paws meant for running and climbing. Her fur color is a dark gray with the faintest tabby markings. Her chest fur is very fluffy, while the rest of her is quite short haired, much like a lion. Her tail is quite fluffy as well. Speaking of her tail, it is strangely long. Fogpelt has one bright, amber eye that seems to stare right through you. The other one is scarred over, giving her an edge that says: "Don't mess with me."

Personality:
Fogpelt is very quiet, and she doesn't talk much. However, once you get her to open up, she is a temperamental, but optimistic molly. She is also quite stubborn and loves to debate. As she opens up, Fogpelt wears a happier expression. She likes to joke around and maybe even prank her friends. When Fogpelt gets angry, she goes quiet, and often snaps. Although she never gets physical, Fogpelt will slide out her claws in the heat of the moment if you really upset her. If she gets in an argument, she will often be more stubborn. She will always try to prove she's right, and rarely admits defeat. Fogpelt will also try to debate most actions important to her Clan. This lets her know that all possible options are obsolete. Not to mention, Fogpelt is very opinionated. She will interject randomly when she thinks something is wrong or right, but afterwards she feels a bit embarrassed by it. When Fogpelt isn't being herself, she rarely talks.
She only responds with a quiet grunt or facial expression. She will only talk if necessary. As she is quiet, she is also very observant. Unfortunately her observations only work in social situations as she isn't a very good hunter. Fighting is her game.

PPD:

Roleplaying Example:
The length may also vary depending on who I'm roleplaying with ^^

Whitestep emerged from the Nursery, gaping her jaws in a yawn. Her teeth glistened in the sunlight. Whitestep glanced back at her kits who were now arguing about who would be the best warrior. "I'll be the best stalker in ALL of ShadowClan," Owlkit declared. The kit puffed out her white chest and stuck her pink nose in the air defiantly. All the kit fluff had vanished from this kit, and she was ready to be an apprentice. As were all her other siblings. "Well, I'll be the best hunter," Berrykit snorted. "Food is what really helps the Clan." Ah, yes, arrogant and silly Berrykit. Berrykit loves to play pranks on any cat who despises him. Thus, Berrykit is despised even more. Hollykit shyly glanced up. "But don't we need to be strong too?" Hollykit, the shy and fragile black and white tom. He wants to be the strongest fighter to make up for his fragility. However shy he is, Hollykit was named for his pickly responses and spikey fur. The tom was never quick to anger, unless you really pushed him to the limit. Hollykit has anxiety as well. As soon as a cat yelps in pain, he's there asking if they're okay. "Well, we could try to be friendly," Willowkit suggested. Willowkit was the sweetest of the four. She never wanted to fight, and she never wants to hurt other creatures. Willowkit knew, however, that she must. Whitestep pondered what her mentor would say. Willowkit was much unlike her strong twin brother, Berrykit. She was gentle and kind, and always patient. Even more patient than Hollykit! Berrykit sniffed. "Then what would the other Clans think of us?" "Well we are sharing camps with RiverClan," Owlkit butted in. Berrykit shut his mouth with a defiant glare. Owlkit seemed like the leader of the four, ordering them around as if she were a senior warrior and they were new warriors. However, she was never too bossy. Whitestep drew the soon-to-be apprentices forward. "Let's go introduce ourself to some cats," she offered. "It might take your mind off of your future." The four kits quietly agreed and started off beside their mother.

Rosebelly hesitated, but entered the den. Her amber gaze scanned Snowstar's expression. Her face showed tranquility, but her eyes betrayed this. They were dark with worry, as if bad news was about to slam into her. Rosebelly frowned, and sat down. "My patrol went into ShadowClan territory," she explained carefully. "We found no prey, and the territory was destroyed by flood waters."

Rosebelly paused, her paws tingling with suspense. There was more to the story, but she had to consider her words first. The ginger molly frowned and glanced outside. Dirtpaw, her apprentice was playing with some of her companions, a bright cheery smile on her face. Rosebelly inwardly cringed at how the ShadowClan apprentice, Sharppaw, had snapped at Dirtpaw with such fury.

Rosebelly turned her attention back to Snowstar, meeting her gaze nervously. "We also found.. er.. a ShadowClan apprentice," she murmured. She mentally cuffed herself for showing how nervous she was. She should treat her leader like any other cat. Rosebelly straightened and flicked her striped tail side to side for a few moments. Anticipation made her hackle rise slightly, but she forced them back down, willing herself to stay calm. It was bad enough she made a fool of herself on the patrol. Rosebelly wondered how silly she looked with bristling fur being forced down constantly.

Rosebelly yet again put her focus on Snowstar. Rosebelly's amber eyes were dark with worry, and her face showed it as well. Her ears were picked, however, waiting for a reply. It wasn't our fault, she told herself. That apprentice was wandering by himself by chance. There is no way ShadowClan could still be living in their camp in all of this flood water. A pick of anger returned as she thought about how the apprentice had hatefully refused their help. Rosebelly once more focused back on Snowstar. She knew she was thinking too much about this, but her anxiety kept on rising and rising.

Rosebelly frowned. They shouldn't be playing around in such dangerous territory. The ground was too unstable for anyone to be messing around, really. Rosebelly felt a gut feeling they should turn back, but shoved it down. Leader's orders, she reminded herself. Rosebelly watched the apprentice tumble down the rise, and splash into the mud puddle at the bottom. "Don't be so reckless here," she scolded. "We aren't here to play, we're here to hunt." Rosebelly looked up at the remaining apprentice. "Slide down carefully, there's a mudslide here," she called. Rosebelly looked back once more. This was going to be a long hunt.

Dirtpaw watched the apprentice stumble and fall down the hill. She held back a giggle, and rested her amber gaze on the pile of fur in the puddle. "Come on out, Fishpaw," she teased playfully. Rosebelly shot Dirtpaw a warning glance. Dirtpaw clamped her jaws shut. Right, this is a mission. An important mission. Dirtpaw put on a determined expression, though traces of a smile shined through. "Do you need help?" Dirtpaw stooped down to help Warblerpaw to her feet.

Willowkit's eyes widened in surprise. The leader didn't notice her lazy eye! Or is he being polite? Willowkit straightened up, confidence returning. "I'll make sure to ask before I come in next time," she promised. Willowkit glanced at his rabbit. "Sorry! Are you hungry? I didn't mean to bother you!" The brown kit frowned, and stared up at Blazingstar. "Do you want me to leave?"
(Sorry its short!)

Why might they be picked by Goldenstar?:
Fogpelt's tendancy to debate and question important actions could help Goldenstar really consider his thoughts and actions. For example, if Goldenstar were to declare war on ThunderClan, Fogpelt might ask him if this is the best option. She might tell him the pros and cons, and then leave him to think. If she absolutely thinks this is wrong, she might come right out and say it, perhaps knocking sense into him.

Any plot ideas? (( Optional )) :
Open for anything

Anything else:
Nope!

Last edited by panchiko; December 13th, 2021 at 08:44 PM.