View Single Post
Old September 19th, 2017, 06:16 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: Shadowclan Deputy Applications!

Name: Wolfglare
Sexuality: Heteroromantic Heterosexual (He's a boy as straight as a line)
Appearance:
Wolf is a large, bulky tom. His fur is thick, but he keeps it clean, so it's really soft. Wolf's fur is black, tipped with gray, giving him a bit of a ghostly look. He has a pale gray mane of fur around his chest, and a slightly darker shade of gray down his belly. His tail and paws are a pitch black, darker than the rest of his fur. His ears are a bit wider than normal, with gray ear tufts on the tips. Wolf's eyes are a piercing, icy blue.
Personality:
Wolf is a pretty dark cat. He's not evil, he just isn't the nicest. This tom is a pretty quiet cat, constantly watching others. He learns a lot about all the cats in his clan from intense cat-watching, and he uses this information for himself. He's not much of a cat to blackmail others, but he definitely likes to keep this information, just incase he ever needs it. Wolf is very closed off, and most cats who talk to him, get bored pretty easily because he becomes very vague and doesn't talk much. At some points, Wolf becomes very callous and malicious, if others try to dig too deep under his fur. He hates when others probe, to try and find out more about him than what he is saying. Wolf is extremely smart though, and he has a really good memory. He is also very honest, in good ways, and bad ways. Wolf is very, very irrational when it comes to arguments though. He doesn't like to think the logical way, and he doesn't like to accept opinions other than his own. He will just keep digging himself into deeper holes when he tries to argue, which causes him to get angry, and an angry Wolf is not one you want to deal with. ​
Although, on the inside, this tom is a complete sweetheart. Wolf is kind and understanding, listening to what you need to say, and trying to help you. He can be a bit of a hopeless romantic at times to, with how much he loves to observe things. He loves to observe cats, yes, but he also finds nature fascinating. Wolf is also a homebody. He prefers to stay in one place, and doesn't like going far from his home.Wolf can also be patient with cats who are annoying and overbearing, and he is one of the few that seem to be able to get along with those types of cats. If the cat Wolf is on the inside was who he was on the outside, he would be able to get along with most any cat. But Wolf stays reserved and hidden from the world. He also isn't big on sharing. He prefers to keep things to himself, except with those very close to him. He and his younger brother have a very close bond, and around him, you can see who Wolf truly is on the inside. Wolf can also get very aggressively protective of things and cats he loves. You wouldn't think this tom would really care about those close to him, but he does. A LOT.
PPD: 1.83 and rising
Roleplay Example:
**The lengths of my posts depend on the person I'm RPing with**

What did I do in life to deserve this? The white-furred warrior lay somberly in the clearing, her head between her paws and her blue eyes closed. She may have looked like she was sleeping, but the feline had not gotten sleep in days. Even though her best friend, Scorchingflame, was back, it still wasn't enough to take her mind off all of the horrible things that had happened to her lately. And now, as she was trying to get some rest, she was remembering back to all of the bad things that happened in her life.
She had been born into a family of cats with trust issues, anger issues, dramatic issues, and all of that. Her mother had never really been the mother she needed. Seablaze was too abrupt and sassy for Shellfeather to handle. So, she only visited her mother when she absolutely had to. Her two littermate brothers were gone, both of them supposed dead. And her father had never been around much. Her sister was a whole other bad story, bad influence that affected Shellfeather's life greatly. Then there was her younger brother. Shellfeather felt like Tumblestep was the only good thing in life she still had. Everything and everyone else brought back bad memories. Even Scorchingflame. She tried not to think about the bad things that specific things or cats brought to her mind, as she knew that they were innocent and didn't know they'd hurt her. Although some did know they had hurt her. But of course they wouldn't do anything about it.
Shellfeather just wanted to restart her life. She wanted to take a big step back all the way to when she was born. She could've encouraged her parents more rather than ignoring them for their behavior. She could have spent more time with Softglow and seen what was making her so upset. She could've devoted her life to another tomcat, a tomcat that made her feel even better than Russetstar ever had. She could've raised kits in a stable family. But, Shellfeather knew she couldn't rewind. "But I can take a step forward, continue on, and change as I am going." The feline lifted her head, her blue eyes suddenly gaining more spark to them. Her son Spicepaw had always been an inspiration to her, he was so strong and could handle change very well. And for the young cat he still was, Shellfeather found him quite wise and full of helpful life advice. But that is what she needed to do. Take a step forwards, and change her life as she went, adapting and creating things the way she imagined them. I still have some youth in me. I still have time.

Why might they be picked by Goldenstar?:
Okay, so, you might be wondering a bit why in the world Goldenstar would pick Wolf, but hear me out X3
Wolfglare is a shady, secretive tom, but once you get to know him, he is one of the most loyal, sweetest cats you could meet. As he's developing, he is getting better at letting others in, and because of this he is an easier cat to get along with.
So to get the point of why Goldenstar would choose him. Wolfglare can provide physical and mental support for his leader, And I understand Golden has a bit of social anxiety, so maybe having a cat like Wolf beside him will help him feel more sure of himself. And Wolf is very good at giving advice, he is excellent with his words. Wolf also observes others, and I think that could help when Golden may need some insider advice on certain cats in the clan. Wolf can observe and obtain that insider advice. Wolfglare is also not afraid to say what he thinks, and with him, Goldenstar will always have a cat that he knows will never lie to him. Because Wolf never lies. But he can be rudely blunt sometimes, so watch out for that. Wolfglare also knows when he can be playful and goofy, but also when it's time to be logical and serious. The tom also uses his head more than his heart, which can help in making those logical decisions. Wolfglare also has no ambition or desire to become a deputy, so i’m thinking that Goldenstar could find him humble enough to fit the role. I'll elaborate on all of this in the plot ideas section.
Any plot ideas?:
I have a whole lot of these, so bear with me….
(These are all in the perspective of if he is chosen for this role)
- Wolfglare and Goldeneye/star (depending on which one he is at the time) could meet, and kind of get a feel for one another. Golden could find Wolf’s demeanor unsettling at first, but then they get into a really good conversation, and the two blabber on for a while, resulting in a possibly new friendship.
- Golden and Wolf could have another conversation, this one about leadership, as Golden wants to kind of lead Wolf into that subject to get an idea of how he feels about it. Wolf tells him, things like how he doesn't think he would ever be a good leader, due to events in his past as well as who he is today. Golden finds out things about Wolfglare that he realizes would actually make a great deputy and leader.
Golden appoints Wolf as the deputy, much to the latter’s surprise. Wolfglare talks to Goldenstar, telling him how he doesn't think he's cut out for the job. Goldenstar assures him, but Wolf gets slightly angry at his leader, but he's actually more angry with himself.
- Wolfglare confronts Goldenstar one day, planning on talking about his deputyship. But instead the conversation ends up leading to Wolfglare telling Goldenstar about his past. Goldenstar develops a better understanding for the tom, and the two grow closer as friends. And now, Wolfglare seems to be able to believe what Goldenstar said about him being a good deputy.
- Wolfglare and Goldenstar could continue to develop a strong friendship, becoming more like brothers, and able to work well together in harmony.
- There could be a patrol one day when a fox comes and almost kills Wolfglare, injuring him severely. Goldenstar would later figure out that this was because Wolfglare thought he could handle the fox by himself, and then the two have a little scolding session which ends up in them kind of just having a laughing fit.
So, that's about it for now, I'm sure I'd come up with more in the future. But that is all I will put as of now.
Anything else:
I highly suggest reading Wolfglare’s backstory, it is a major part of who he is to this day. You can access it at the bottom of his page in his link. Other than that I think I got everything!

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; September 20th, 2017 at 09:37 AM.