View Single Post
Old September 19th, 2017, 08:55 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Shadowclan Deputy Applications!

Name: Rasberrybubble

Sexuality: lesbian

Apperance: She has a thick, russet colored pelt that isn't straight, more rumpled. She looks unkept as she rarely grooms her pelt. She has olive green eyes. Her tail is rather fluffy. ( I appologize I'm bad at apperance descriptions)

Personality: Rasberrybubble is a calm ball of energy. She never seems excited, but she always is squirming, as if she needs to do something. She is kind to everyone, even her rival, the FUZZ family, but if you really press her buttons aka insulting her or her adopted son, she'll lash out and hold onto that grudge for a long time. She dreams of being deputy, but pressumes it's just a kit thing and always tries to give-up on that dream, but is unable to let go of the dream. She loves kits, but also is quite impatient with them. She isn't that mature, but she is creative and is full of ideas.

PPD: 9.57 last I checked

Roleplay Example:

Rasberrybubble looked foundly at her new adopted son, Eclipsekit," Hello Eclipsekit. I'm you're mother, I'll raise you to be the best Shadowclan warrior- or medicine cat, the clans have ever seen, I promise." She whispered nuzzing Eclipsekit as the wind blew in her face while she carried Eclipsekit, the lost kit, back to camp- he wasn't weaned so she knew she could trick him to believe she was his mother.

Why might they be picked by Goldenstar?: She is blunt, she won't hesitate to to say what's on her mind even if it's harsh. She has creative ideas which helps them get out of trouble. She is a good hunter and can provide the clan with a lot of prey. She is trustworthy and won't share secrets. She thinks it's amazing that Goldeneyes took Bella on as a mate, and isn't judgemental of it. She gives the FUZZ family a fair standing and never questions them, rather just sighs in annoyance at them.

Any plot ideas? (( Optional )) : Maybe right before being appointed deputy, she's supposedly one of the few Goldenstar is concider, and Goldenstar sees her cross the border to save a loner kit from a foxes mouth and takes the kit to camp to a queen to raise her.

Anything else: She currently is a queen to an adopted kit and is in a plot about how she never told the kit she adopted him, but the kit is 5 moons old so it shouldn't be long, and she often leaves her adopted son in the nursery to play so she can go hunting.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here