@Mystic

nope! anyone can apply at any time.

Name: Faded Whisper
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexuality: Hetero/Straight
Appearance: #1 #2
Personality: Friendly, Obedient, Inquisitive, Optimistic
Other information: I don't think so.

Clover was padding through the cold, icy forest. Her fur was cold to the bones and her paws were cracked and some bleeding. She had been walking forever, trying to find shelter or at least a abandoned den. Her tail were covered in snow and her eyes were getting quite blurry, and before she knew it, she fell on the ground, panting and shivering of coldness and soon, everything went black.

Later, as she slowly opened her eyes, she actually felt warmth and comfort. She realized she wasn't in the forest at all, she was in a twoleg den! She looked around, a bit shocked and confused, ``H-Hello? I-I-Is anybody there?`` She looked around, trying to find if another cat was in the den too. Was the twoleg planning to do something to her? Was it bad? She felt a little scared and alone, but like always, she felt like that for her whole life. Soon she heard a creaking noise and a twoleg kit was there. Clover gasped in shock but she didn't dare to move, as the twoleg might catch her and do something bad if she didn't behave. The twoleg kit seemed actually friendly was carrying a two bowls of some sort, the twoleg kit set the bowls down and Clover realized it was water and some salmon food. She gulped it down it quickly and felt satisfied. The twoleg kit petted her head and Clover purred, feeling sleepy and soon... she fell asleep, feeling like she has family and was curled up by her mother's belly.

Posts per day: 10.61
@tinyalienkid

Last edited by Mystic; December 28th, 2017 at 03:58 PM.