rank Guard
gender identity cis-female
pronouns she/they
sexuality bi
appearance https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...59/yo_haha.jpg
personality tbrp?
other information nope
roleplay sample ": Blood
It was what she craved, especially from these two. Her nose wrinkled at the smell. She’d learned not to let her guard down. Her head rotated to Mangle. They were going to do this whether they wanted to or not, and the latter seemed like a stupid option. They were raised this way, in the Clan of Blood, to crave for that very thing. “You.” Her tail flicked to Bayoupaw, a menacing smile on her features. Her eyes flashed to Cobra, to the cat that he had under his lethal grasp, the cat’s plea. She chuckled. Her cranium turned back to the cat before her and she stepped up.
“Please don’t kill us.”
Her head angled toward Cobra when she heard those words from the cat underneath the beast. A smile shadowed her features again before she flexed her claws and turned her attention back to Bayoupaw. “Are you lost..?” The feline snorted. To them, Detrimental was a monster out of their own nightmares. A monster in the closet. A laugh escaped from her jaws before she flicked an ear, unsheathing her claws. She was going to do anything she had to to protect her honor." (this isn't from wco oops)
posts per day 7.17
lotusfang