View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2018, 07:32 PM

My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Shadowclan Medcat Apprentice Applications

"Clutz. To use a word to describe myself, I'd use clutz."

Ebonystripe is a young Shadowclan warrior who is barely 13 moons old. He doesn't really feel comfortable with romantic relationships with others and is a bit of a clutz. He always brings back prey that looks like it had been buried all day since he drops it a lot.

"Or perhaps it is just lame. I have heard cats say that. "

Ebonystripe is a pitch black tom with yellow eyes and a light-grey, almost white stripe on his spine. He is named after his fur. Ebony- for his black pelt. Stripe- for the singular stripe on his back. His eyes seem to know more than Ebony lets on to others, and show his emotions vividly.

"Or should I use odd? I mean, I look very different than your normal cat..."

Ebony is a bit of a clutz, seeming to trip on nothing and drop anything he is carrying, more than once. He can't keep his paws on the ground properly while fighting or hunting, causing him to mostly fall on his face or shoulders. He loves helping others and would do anything for his clanmates. He even vouches to do more difficult tasks, even though he knows he'll be a clutz. He cares a lot about the well-being of any cat and will help even if they aren't from Shadowclan. Though shadowclan is his first priority. He isn't really brave and shakes when he gets scared or nervous. He loves talking unless it is about something he is uncomfortable with. He is interested in learning everything he can about everything and asks a lot of annoying questions. Which can make him a nuisance.

"Or maybe nuisance? That is how everyone sees me anyway."

Appearance A and Appearance B.

"Maybe overly-helpful? I try to help too much and get embarrassed for it."

His parents' are strong believers in starclan, and tried to pass that on to him. He believes they are there, but only to watch and participate in ceremonies. He thinks of them like elders, watching everyone like they are a hopeless kit. He doesn't believe in the Dark forest, thinking they are too scary to even be real.

"Or maybe even, scared. I shake when I get nervous, or even frightened by the smallest sound."

Ebonystripe is odd, a clutz, overly-helpful, a bit of a nuisance, and a scaredy-cat(no pun intended). He tries his hardest to be a warrior and fails at it every time. He is replaced with different cats when he is assigned to hunting patrols,
and battle training. They send him on border patrols, just to try and help Ebony feel normal.

Woly Poly

Last edited by Viper; January 30th, 2018 at 07:28 PM.