View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2018, 09:48 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: Shadowclan Medcat Apprentice Applications

Testing, testing, one two three. Is this on? Yeah, okay.

Hello, Daydream! I was going to sing you a song, but I didn't think you'd like it. So, i didn't sing it to you, odiously. My name is Brightkit I'm a unborn white molly with ginger tabby patches{Ref}. I get my name for my bright personality and ginger fur. Others say I'm a loquacious kit but I don't know what that means, so I just go along with it. Do you know what it means? You probably do, I headed your smart and you are the Clan medicine cat. Oh! That reminds me of why I'm here! I came here to apply to be your medicine cat apprentice! That'd be what its called right? I think so. Anywho, I'm a very bright playful kit who can't consenstrat on anything I don't want to for to long. Well sometimes it's hard to even if I want to. Some say I have ADHD, is that possible? What even is it? Oh yeah, I'm quiet curious and I love to help the Elders and my Mum. That's why I wanna be a medicine cat, so I can heal the Clan. Yeah, yeah I know there's more to being a Medicine cat then just healing your Clanmates and there's a code and all but I still want to. And I know, you can have a mate or kits everyone knows that. To be honest I don't want one! Who would? Another tom or molly to love you all your life, bleh, who wants that?! I know I don't! Uh anyway, that's another reason I want to be a Medicine cat, no one will try and get you to be there mate or have there kits. For StarClan sake they needed to learn to control there emotions. Changing subject, back there I mentioned that I'm curious and all that but I do know when to stop asking questions and just be, well, silent. Some think I don't but, really that's only when I'm mad at them and know that it'll bug em. Witch is kinda fun. I mean who doesn't like to see a cat get mad and annoyed but not want to yell? Its so funny. Did I mention I'm a bit sarcastic at times and I love to annoying or pick on people? No? Well I do, and I'm not afraid to say so. Anyway, Daydream? I know you don't like StarClan but I think their cool. Even if they can be Foxhearts and I do tend to get mad at them. They walk in the sky! Like they have wings or something! Anyway I think that's it! I hope you liked my application.

See ya, Woly poly!
(Since my Buttercupbreeze has been chosen as Deputy I will not be applying for Medicine cat apprentice. But good luck to everyone here!)

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; February 16th, 2018 at 11:35 PM.