View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2017, 07:40 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
DarkFur limped into the camp, amber eyes exhausted from patrolling all afternoon. He went to a corner of the camp, settling down to groom himself. The paw on his lame leg ached the most, and he groomed it extra carefully, gentle rasping sounds coming from his throat. When he had finished, he glanced up, flicking an ear to flick off a leaf.
As his amber gaze swept around the camp, he saw Mistystream resting nearby. Despite his exhaustion, he got to his paws and limped over to her. He sat beside her, tucking his lame leg underneath him as best he could, even though his paw stuck out a little.
''Hello, Mistystream'' he meowed a bit shyly.

The she-cat perked her ears at paw steps. Soft, green orbs turned to an approaching male. He walked with a limp. A lame leg she supposed as her curious eyes observed him tucking the leg beneath himself.

"Hello Darkfur," she dipped her head in greeting. "Hard day?" she asked with a hint of amusement in her tone. Though proper looking, Mistystream was one that preferred humor.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...