View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2017, 06:06 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
@RosePelt145

(First, Mistystream looks like this: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/40/48/49/4...ef160d0264.jpg)

It had been a long day. The female had been out walking the borders. delicate paws stung at every step. However, the urge to continue gave the peite, grey and white she-cat a surging force of energy.

Therefore, when the warrior padded in, she acted as if nothing was wrong. However, her pale, green orbs shouted something different: I'm tired and hurting!

Limping to a mossy spot, Mistystream pawed at the lush spot and began to turn around. After that, she wrapped her tail around herself and laid down. Clover eyes blinked at her surroundings. She really wasn't the kind to talk. Therefore, the female didn't have many friends... merely allies.
DarkFur limped into the camp, amber eyes exhausted from patrolling all afternoon. He went to a corner of the camp, settling down to groom himself. The paw on his lame leg ached the most, and he groomed it extra carefully, gentle rasping sounds coming from his throat. When he had finished, he glanced up, flicking an ear to flick off a leaf.
As his amber gaze swept around the camp, he saw Mistystream resting nearby. Despite his exhaustion, he got to his paws and limped over to her. He sat beside her, tucking his lame leg underneath him as best he could, even though his paw stuck out a little.
''Hello, Mistystream'' he meowed a bit shyly.

♡ character page wip ♡