View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2017, 05:26 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The apprentice nodded, frantically, as though she were earnest to get her point across. "Exactly! What if something like that comes up?" She mewed. Seconds later it was like Kestrelpaw had never been anything but her calm self, her eyes serious and her expression even more so. "I guess we'll survive, though. We have Zerosight if we need him." Though she was doubting the old former medicine cat would be around for much longer. He seemed like he was going to drop dead pretty soon, and Kestrelpaw was even more worried because of that. The other medicine cats couldn't come over here and babysit Caliapaw, and she didn't know what she was doing, and those two things combined made Kestrelpaw worried for the future of the Clan. She had never been one to panic, but - right now, there was nothing else she could do but panic.

The territory had always calmed Caliapaw. From the time she was a new apprentice, it had calmed her to a point that was as close to relaxed as she got. The apprentice's eyes flitted around now, however, as though she were expecting Wheatfur to jump out and yell 'surprise!' at any second. It wouldn't be like her former mentor at all - but Caliapaw could always hope. She glanced over at Starpaw, her ears pricking a little further foward momentarily. Her calmer friend was definitely easier to be with for a longer amount of time, as opposed to Alabasterpaw, who was constantly jumping around - but Caliapaw appreciated both of them. She had different friend groups, almost, and didn't often combine them. "If you see a plant with feathery leaves on it, sort of spiraling, I could use some of that. There won't be any flowers this time of year." She mewed, her voice almost grumpy-sounding. This was one of the times she wished Wheatfur were still there. She would have been going herb-gathering with her mentor, and while she was grateful that Starpaw wasn't just abandoning her because of her attitude, part of her would have preferred to be alone. "I could also use some chamomile. It looks kind of like a daisy." Both of those plants were important, and the she cat was hoping to find some. If they didn't get some more soon, some cats were going to have to go without treatments. And that was stressful for the feline to think about, because she was already pretty sure the Clan was this close to not accepting her and Snowstar would strip her of her rank, and she would be left without any mentor at all. Maybe Bearstrike would take her back - but part of her doubted it.
@Rubinaito

Kestrelpaw nodded in agreement, he wasn't going to let this cause him anxiety. For all he knew maybe Caliapaw knew a lot more then he thought and she would be fine. "I'm sure everything will be fine. Our Clan has gotten through much worse situations. " he said

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!