View Single Post
Old August 4th, 2017, 10:27 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post

Shamrockglow stared a his mate, a cat like no other, and one that he would always watch over until she joined him in StarClan. Although he would miss her, he hoped that it would be a long time before that happened. He took in her scent, savoring it and realizing that he had begun to forget it, and tears welled up in his big green orbs. He buried his nose in her soft reddish and black pelt, taking a deep breath of her scent, then slowly pulled away after a moment and studied her face, then his gaze traveled downwards, towards her round belly, and he drew in his breath in a gasp as soon as he saw this. And then his face lit up, and he broke into a purr. “I miss you too,” Shamrockglow murmured, pressing his muzzle against hers affectionately. He closed his eyes for a moment, then opened them, his usual optimism now showing through, and he tried to meet her gaze. “More kits?” he asked, tipping his head to one side, purring so hard he could barely speak.

Speckledspring snorted, rolling her eyes. "Well I never got the chance to tell you, because you couldn't wait to join the stars, huh?" Even though she missed him deeply, the queen knew that her mate was safe up here, and he would be watching over her and her kits forever more. She was going to tell Shamrockglow about their last litter of kits after the battle with the Dusk Syndicate, as Speckledspring had wanted to fight. And she had known that her mate wouldn't have let her fight if he had known she was pregnant. But neither of them had known that Shamrock would die in that battle. But Sprckledspring was proud of him. He had died bravely, and Speckledspring knew her time would come to join him in Starclan. But the feline still had a lot of life in her. She wasn't that old. "I bet these kits are going to have some great fighting spirit in them. They were up close and personal in a battle, before they were even born." Speckledspring's pale blue eyes sparkled with pride as she thought of the kits waiting to be born into the world. The only thing she regretted was that they would be born into a world without their father. But she would let them know who their father was, and what a great warrior he was, and still is.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; August 4th, 2017 at 10:28 PM.