View Single Post
Old August 26th, 2017, 07:10 PM
Old Veteran

My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: The Age Of Heroes

Name- Khys (Kai-s) Timmons / ???
Hero Name- Kane / The Observer (Also known by many {Constantly changing} other names.)
Age- 23 / ???
Personality- With a booming voice and a serious personality, Kane is a natural leader who is known among his peers to be powerful in both mind and form. There are few that can get beneath his air of control. (And, i'm going to leave that part hidden.) When in the real world, he tends to get a bit confused since he is a bit of a control-freak.
/ The Observer is a very... interesting one. He is completely submerged in his ego believing himself to be flawless and in control of everything... despite being aware that he does not have absolute control. He is known to be arrogant and the type to mess around with people. With the intent to "observe" of course!
Power- He has many powers of the mind, such as telekinesis and psychic abilities. Though he does have a limit. Every now and then, when under extreme pressure he can separate the physical from the immaterial and become extremely powerful, though at the cost of his own health. (This is an absolute last resort, as it can kill him.)
/ He is basically an all-powerful god... but he does not interfere with the petty squablings of mortals... most of the time.
Looks(can be picture or description)- A rather tall and muscly man with short white (Naturally black) hair. He has dark-red eyes that pierce the soul.
/ The Observer comes in many different forms; though usually takes the form of a handsome white man with unnaturally glowing purple eyes... in a tux.
Suit Looks(Material,Colors,Style, Can be pic or description)- A dark black robe covering himself entirely. Under he has a black combat-suit detailed with many glowing blue notches.
/ Welp, i said this already. A tux.
Backstory(optional)- To be seen. / Nobody nose.
Hero/Villain/Neutral- Hero / Neutral
Crush/Partner- None, but open / ???
Family- None / ???
Gender- Male / Assumed to be Male
Sexuality- Straight / Unknown.
Questions- Haha, not really.
Other- Kane will probably be a leader xD.
An old veteran, interested to see where the world went while I was gone. Thanks for not purging my account! #56 For life, hahahah!

Oh and I write some things from time to time.

If I'm a bit absent, I apologize in advance, I work full-time.