My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: Northview University

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Form~
Name- Willow Paine
Age- 19
Looks- https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...1002f0952a.jpg
Personality-had sort of a tomboyish nature, she hides her real feelings thinking they are stupid, playful,hates almost everything girly (dresses,high heels, makeup, the color pink bleh, things like that) doesn’t really care how her hair is or how she might appear unless she is at her job or applying for one or she is at a special event (she still doesn’t wear makeup, adress or high heels though) most people think she is a bad girl but really she is sweet and respects her professors and piers and often thinks about her future, is very protective over her friends and will get into fights if someone won’t leave them alone
Job- Pet sitter (for now)
Other- she is going to school to be a veterinarian (is her power ok?? If not I can just change it to ice powers.)
Power- she is a witch. She doesn’t have a power..she has spells. She isn’t a very talented witch at that. She is very good at ice spells though she can do other things like change her appearance...but she isn’t very good at it..her parents are still teaching her..

Name- Scarlet Paine
Age- 20
Looks- https://i.pinimg.com/736x/e3/15/7b/e...cter-ideas.jpg
Personality-polite,hard worker,over achiever, put there, wants to make friends whenever she can, was class president at high school for most of her years, very out going, goofy, rest will be revealed (cuz I can’t think of any more XD )
Job- Works at a Cafè
Other- going to college to become a lawyer
Power- unlike her sister...she was born with a power..shape shifting

*shivers* it feels so weird to be applying for a rp again *sheepishly smiles*

IS THERE ANYTHING I MISSED??? D:
Lol nope accepted