Thread: The New Gen
View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2018, 11:04 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The New Gen

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
(unsure of how to jump in so i'll just have onyx do his own thing)

(also !! onyx now has a second personality, has he has dissasociative identity disorder. the new persona is named xero.)

he sat alone, rolling a small ribbon of air between his fingers. his hair was ruffled and messy, curled against his head as he focused on what was going on around him. xero had just left, leaving onyx confused at what he was to do. his clothes had changed, his hair ruffled, and those of the broken gave him strange looks. he shrunk away from the suspicious stares, quickly moving to hide on his own, as he usually did. the air between his fingers dissipated and he simply sat in silence, stuck within his thoughts. what do you do when i'm not me? why do they look at me this way? you'll see, little rabbit.
A soft laugh was heard behind Onyx “ what’s this little writer? Writers block?” Asked Sano in a playful way. He smiles warmly as he begins to sit down by him. “ or maybe it’s because of us?.... you know you don’t have to stay with us... we’re not good people and I know that well.. we’re monsters after all.. “ he begins to hold onyx hand a bit “ ... of course I’m the worst aren’t I?”
@hiraeth

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; February 15th, 2018 at 08:15 AM.