View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2023, 01:54 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: Love is in the air... For one of us

★彡 Talka 彡★
| He/Him |17 moons | Purrks: N/A | Straight | Loner |
Black coated with lighter gray stripes and reddish eyes.

@Sunii

Talka had been wandering for hours on end, his stomach grumbling as he searched for his next meal. He had finally made his way to the end of the dense forest and looked out into the sprawling twoleg place. The scents of the city overwhelmed his nose, and he could smell other cats, twolegs, and even the faint aroma of kittypet food. He scrunched up his nose, disappointed that he could no longer scent the rabbit he had been chasing.With a heavy sigh, Talka looked around, searching for any sign of prey. Suddenly, he spotted a small yard, surrounded by a tall fence. Without hesitation, he dashed across the thunder path.

As he surveyed the area, he noticed a cream and orange she-cat running towards him. He took a step closer to her, making it known that he was taller than her. Talka listened intently as she spoke, taking in her every word. Kite? That's a weird name, he thought to himself.

He waited a moment before replying to her question. ' ' The name's Talka, or little killer,' ' he said, flashing his bloodstained teeth. He hadn't earned that name for nothing. Talka noticed how Kite had a slightly dumb look on her face as she looked him up and down. He let a crooked smile run across his muzzle. ' ' See anything you like?' ' he said in a snarky tone.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!