Thread: Thunderglade
View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2018, 07:39 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummyluc View Post
fallingheart's comments only made the molly snort as she stood up and gave a lazy stretch as if she weren't standing right on the border and were just waking up from a nap in camp. her tail swished and she narrowed her eyes, an almost predatorial growl rumbling deep in her chest. the molly's remarks were mediocre at best, spiderflight could do better in her sleep. her only real reaction was a yawn.

" i'm not balding darling, " she said with her wicked grin, " this gorgeous pelt is all natural. " she emphasized her self-centred point by giving a twirl and letting the opposing molly get an eye-full of her slim, dark body. she ended it with a wink and a lopsided smirk, " but i never said i had good character, but judging by your own comments you don't have a good character either. it takes one to know one, fallingheart, " she purred her name like it was the most amazing thing on earth, however it had a most mocking hiss to it.
"Guess so, whatever your self centered brain wants to think." fallingheart brushed it off. she knew she wasnt the best person in the world, or had the best character. but spiderflught knew nothing about her, she knew nothing about what shes gone through. hell, fallingheart rarely showed emotion as it was, how would she even grasp how fallingheart was like or acted? she knew nothing. nothing at all. she was just another face that fallingheart would forget once something more appealing showed up, she figured. another cat that would attempt to get under her pelt but would fail, just like the rest of them due to her emotionless wall. she was predictable. she was full of herself as some useless defense mechanism that she had seen before. she wasnt original at all. and all the molly could do was roll her eyes at her actions. pathetic.