Thread: Thunderglade
View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2018, 04:58 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummyluc View Post
almost immediately, a crisp, sharp scent hit spiderflight's nose and she was leaping to her feet, nearly turning tail to run. but then the voice touched her ears and a cocky grin spread across her face and she looked up to see a familiar blotchy pelt. she would know this molly anywhere, the very cat that ruined her ever-pristine pelt during the war. fallingheart. she settled back on her paws, on far less alert than she had just been. the one that got away. the only reason spiderflight had retreated was because that same blotchy pelt was fleeing once she got a good chunk out of it, and windclan had lost that battle. the fact still made spiderflight scowl, but she brushed it off and smiled so sweetly at the other molly that it could have made one vomit.

" what can i say? i do enjoy long walks on the beach, " she purred sarcastically with a smug sneer, " i thought you'd keep your distance, seeing as you fled before i could finish the job. " she nodded towards the herbs and missing fur that also claimed fallingheart's body. spiderflight's own handy work.
finish the job? did she mean kill? the subtle threat made fallinghearts blood boil, but it was hidden behind her rather emotionless expression. "Theres only so much I coulve done to you, not much fur to tear." she retorted, not even batting an eye when spiderflight glanced over at her. she returned the gaze with an annoyed one, green eyes in their usual slits of aggravation. she only ran because while yes, she would defend her clan with her life, she wasnt going to murder another cat, and she knew thats what it was leading up to. she was smarter than to get another clans blood on her paws, but other cats, spiderflight, only looked at it as being a coward. idiot. no nody could see that thunderclan was starving, and while yes it was wrong to steal prey in the first place, it was the only thing left to do. other clans wouldve done the same.

"Some of us are smarter than to resort to killing as the 'finishing job', i think it reflects poorly on your character, really." she added, eyes lidded and voice monotone, there was not one trace of reaction that spiderflight was getting to her. she was rather experienced with building walls and letting emotions crumble until there was nothing left on the surface. atleast we won, you have no reason to be so damn cocky. she thought silently, though she didnt waste her breath saying that out loud, it was like talking to a brick wall. so smug and full of herself, yet fallingheart kept coming back to the border anyway.