Thread: Thunderglade
View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2018, 03:40 PM
no u

My Mood: Kingly

Lightbulb Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
the sounds of hissing fits still echoed in her ear as she perked them. she could feel the claws at her thick pelt, how she was still missing tufts of fur. though, the war was still very recent, it was long behind her. fallingheart still walked along the border in an attempt to keep thunderclans borders strong, stopping to mark here and there. just because she had a slight limp, and had a fur leaves embeded in her fur from herb work didnt mean she could keep up her duties. it was leaf bare, there was prey to catch, borders to protect, training to be done. having a few puny injuries wasnt an excuse.

dumbass spiderflight.

she was the one who did this to them. since then, there had been a few times that they caught eachother at this same exact border. her stench was practically plastered all over the place now, on her side of the border of course. she found herself wandering here more and more often though, for reasons she either didnt want to admit or acknowledge. it was all for the sake of her clan, right? right. thats all this was. protecting her clan. so she wasnt surprised to smell the sweet floral scent flood her nose once more, to see that familiar dark grey pelt sitting humbly by the border.

"I thought you and your clan would know not to come by the border after our victory." she spoke coolly, voice scratchy, rough and unused. she didnt like to talk, she didnt know what made the words slip out of her mouth in the first place.
almost immediately, a crisp, sharp scent hit spiderflight's nose and she was leaping to her feet, nearly turning tail to run. but then the voice touched her ears and a cocky grin spread across her face and she looked up to see a familiar blotchy pelt. she would know this molly anywhere, the very cat that ruined her ever-pristine pelt during the war. fallingheart. she settled back on her paws, on far less alert than she had just been. the one that got away. the only reason spiderflight had retreated was because that same blotchy pelt was fleeing once she got a good chunk out of it, and windclan had lost that battle. the fact still made spiderflight scowl, but she brushed it off and smiled so sweetly at the other molly that it could have made one vomit.

" what can i say? i do enjoy long walks on the beach, " she purred sarcastically with a smug sneer, " i thought you'd keep your distance, seeing as you fled before i could finish the job. " she nodded towards the herbs and missing fur that also claimed fallingheart's body. spiderflight's own handy work.

love
characters